You'll win the neighborhood chili cook-off with this vegetarian masterpiece. Let it simmer on low to take full advantage of the Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend. Top it off with shredded cheese and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 15 oz can low-sodium chili-style chunky tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese in large saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer; continue simmering covered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, sprinkle cheese over individual servings.