Skip to content
Turkey Gobbler Sandwich Recipe
- Gobble up this tasty take using holiday leftovers!
- 2 slices whole wheat, rustic bread
- 3 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 2 ounces stuffing
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dash Original Seasoning Blend
- Toast the bread to a nice golden brown
- On the inside of each slice, spread 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce
- Next, make a layer of turkey, topped with stuffing.
- Sprinkle on seasoning and top with the other slice of bread.
- Slice and serve.