Skip to content
Chicken Rollatini With Parsley Pesto
- Parsley pesto gives delicious flavor to these chicken rolls. This quick recipe will impress the dinner table with its presentation and taste.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan or fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine the garlic, onion, parsley, cheese, seasoning and olive oil.
- Pulse for 20 to 30 seconds until smooth.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with pepper to taste.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the pesto over one side of each piece of chicken.
- Roll the chicken and secure with cooking twine or toothpicks.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is hot, add the chicken rolls and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- When chicken is done, remove twine or toothpicks and drizzle each roll with 1 tablespoon warmed tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon of the mozzarella cheese.