Skip to content
Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
Yield: 10 Servings
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 40 peeled and deveined shrimp, 36/40’s
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 Tbsp. fresh, chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend and red pepper flakes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to skillet in a single layer and cook for 3 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and toss with fresh parsley.