Everything Bagel Dip
- This dip is thick, creamy and rich with a tangy finish. It's flavored with everyone's favorite Everything But The Salt blend—but without any added salt. While you can serve it right away, it’s best if it sits for at least 30 minutes. This gives the dry spices within the seasoning blend time to flavor things and rehydrate. Like most yogurt-based dips, this will separate and requires a quick mix before serving (especially if you make it a day or two in advance). Serve with sturdier veggies, like cucumbers, celery, peppers, carrots, radishes, baby tomatoes, and snap peas. Or you can play off of an “everything bagel with cream cheese” and serve with thinly sliced whole-grain bagel chips. It’s also a great dip for pretzels, breadsticks, and crackers.
- Yield: Makes about 1 2/3rd cup
- 1/3 to ½ cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup nonfat or low-fat Greek-style plain yogurt (thicker brands works best)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dash Everything But the Salt Seasoning blend
In a medium bowl whisk together, feta, sour cream, yogurt, and lemon juice. Mix in Dash salt-free seasoning and stir until well combined. Serve with crudités and/or pita chips.
Serving size 2 tablespoons.