Honey Roasted Chicken
Add Southwest kick to your dinner recipe with Dash™. Perfect for the whole family, this chicken has a little sweet and spice and tastes oh-so-nice!
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 4- to 5-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 Spanish onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Place chicken and onions in 2 separate bowls.
- Toss each with 1 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend.
- Lay chicken breasts on a 9- x 9-inch sheet pan.
- Place onions in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Place both pans in a 350-degree preheated oven, cooking each pan 6 to 7 minutes.
- Mix onions and turn chicken over after 4 minutes.
- Serve onions alongside chicken.