- Looking for a new chicken recipe to serve for Sunday night dinner? Pair these coated chicken breasts with rice or a side salad to complement the exhilarating lemon flavor.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup dry, plain breadcrumbs
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pound each chicken breast to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Combine Original Blend, breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat chicken breasts in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and sauté chicken until golden brown and cooked through.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over chicken before serving.