Try this delicious Stuffed Mushroom recipe from Dash™. Garnished with breadcrumbs, this fancy appetizer will be gone before the party even gets started.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 24 cleaned fresh mushrooms
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove mushroom stems and finely chop.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet.
- Add chopped mushroom stems, onion, celery and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in breadcrumbs and sour cream.
- Spoon lightly into mushroom caps.
- Arrange stuffed mushrooms on baking sheet.
- Melt remaining butter and combine with lemon juice.
- Drizzle over stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.