Skip to content
Turkey Burrito With Black Bean, Cilantro & Lime Recipe
- Need a quick and easy Mexican dish? Sprinkle Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend on veggies and turkey to turn up the heat. Finish by squeezing fresh lime wedges over the dish before serving.
- 1 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup skim mozzarella
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 lb frozen Southwest vegetable mix (peppers, corn, black beans)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 oz reduced-sodium deli turkey meat, thinly sliced
- 1 diced red onion
- 4 6-inch tortilla wraps, warm
- Thaw the Southwest vegetable mix in the refrigerator.
- Drain and dry with paper towels.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the vegetables with Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend, lettuce, red onion, cilantro and mozzarella.
- Spread sour cream on the warm tortilla wraps.
- Evenly portion the turkey meat on each of the tortilla wraps.
- Top with equal amounts of the vegetable mix on each tortilla.
- Roll into burritos.
- Cut and serve with wedges of lime.