Herb-Crusted Tuna With Field Greens & Parsley
- Tuna makes this a delightful meal, while capers add salt and texture and an herb crust helps the fish stay moist and flavorful during cooking. Serve as a main dish for a perfect, light summer recipe.
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- 2 cup field greens
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp small capers, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 new potatoes, steamed or roasted and sliced
- 4 5- to 7-oz. tuna steaks for grilling
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley leaves or fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cup green beans, blanched and chilled
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Stir together the capers, lemon, olive oil, parsley and Original Blend.
- Brush half of this mix on the tuna steaks and grill or pan cook to your favorite degree of doneness.
- Toss the rest of the seasoning and oil mix with the red onions, field greens, green beans and potatoes.
- Plate to four plates and serve alongside the tuna steaks.