Skip to content
Cheesy Beef and Potato Casserole Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 1 – 28 oz. bag frozen Potatoes O’Brien
- 1 lb. 90/10 ground beef
- 1 can reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 ½ C. milk
- 4 C. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray and spread the frozen potatoes in the dish.
- Place in a cold oven and then turn on to 400°
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly. Turn off heat, drain and return to pan.
- Stir in the soup, seasoning and milk and stir to combine. Stir in half the cheese.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake for 15 minutes then top with the remaining 2 C. cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.