Skip to content
Cheesy Taco Quesadillas Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 16 Minutes
Total Time: 31 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Dash™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 C. shredded Mexican cheese
- 8 – 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- In a small bowl, blend the cream cheese and seasoning mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread an equal amount of the cream cheese mixture onto one side of four tortillas.
- Top each of those with ¼ cup shredded cheese then top each one with the remaining tortillas.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
Brush olive oil on one side of a quesadilla and place it oiled side down in the skillet.
- While cooking, brush the top of the quesadilla with olive oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes or until browned and the cheese is
- Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- Cut into triangles and serve with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole if desired.