Crispy, golden and tasty. In under 15 minutes you can enjoy these sensational Dash™-flavored spuds.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled, grated and squeezed of excess liquid
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole scallions, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- Toss potatoes, scallions and Original Blend in a bowl.
- Heat a 6-inch sauté pan to medium, spray with cooking spray and add potato mixture in small 3-inch round patties.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil around potato patties.
- Cook over even heat on one side until nicely brown, about 4 minutes.
- Turn, drizzle in remaining olive oil and cook another 3 to 4 minutes until nicely brown.