Skip to content
- Light and full of flavor, this dish gives pizza night some pizzazz with the flavors of garlic and herbs. This crunchy pizza makes a tasty meatless entree or a colorful party appetizer.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, canned or jarred, cut into 1/8 sections
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp black olives, sliced, pitted and chopped
- Brush tortillas with olive oil.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend evenly over flour tortillas.
- Place sliced tomatoes, artichoke hearts and black olives evenly over flour tortillas.
- Sprinkle with remaining Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, then add cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated 425-degree oven, or until cheese is lightly browned.