Skip to content
Cacio e Pepe Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 2 People
- 2 halves of spaghetti squash, cooked
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp Dash Italian Medley
- 6 tbsp parmesan cheese, shredded
- basil leaves, for topping
- Start with the two halves of the cooked spaghetti squash. Gently use a fork to separate the flesh from the skin, creating spaghetti-like strings.
- Drizzle both halves with olive oil and season with Dash Italian Medley and combine.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and basil leaves.