Skip to content
Onion & Herb Ham and Swiss Pockets Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Working on a cutting board, unroll both of the crescent roll doughs and divide them into 8
- Seal any perforated areas by pressing the dough together.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and seasoning.
- Divide the cream cheese among the 8 pieces of dough. Press into about a 2-inch circle in the
center of each piece.
- Top each with 1 oz. of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Bring in the four corners of the dough to the center and press them together.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes before serving