Skip to content
Melting Potatoes Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a large baking sheet (with at least 1” sides) with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes then slice into ½-1-inch-thick rounds.
- Pat the slices dry and place in a bowl.
- Melt butter and then stir in the seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place rounds in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip over and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour broth over the potatoes.
- Return to the oven and bake 15 minutes or until the broth is absorbed.