Skip to content
Herbed Cranberry Chicken
- These juicy chicken breasts have very little salt, yet they are well seasoned and full of flavor. The chunky cranberry sauce and toasted pecans make this entree a family favorite!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 4 oz each
- 2 tbsp divided olive oil
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 4 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Rub chicken with seasoning blend.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170 degrees.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, sauté onions in remaining oil.
- Stir in the cranberries, broth, cranberry juice, syrup and vinegar; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan; cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with pecans.