Skip to content
Black Bean Dip Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 lg. onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 – 15 oz. cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ C. Dash™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- ¼ C. fresh lime juice
- 2-4 Tbsp. water
- ½ C. queso fresco, crumbled (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and jalapeños and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a blender or food processor, add the cooked onions and peppers, beans, seasoning mix, lime
juice and water.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a serving dish and top with queso fresco if desired.