Bow Tie Pasta With Chicken & Broccoli
Spruce up your regular pasta dish with savory chicken and broccoli florets. Enhanced with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, this dish offers rich garlic and herb flavors in every bite.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 cup cooked bow tie pasta
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup 2 percent milk
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature, cut into small pieces
- Sprinkle chicken with 1 tablespoon seasoning and cook in a nonstick skillet coated with no-stick cooking spray for 10 minutes, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, remaining seasoning and broth to skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream cheese and milk to chicken mixture, and stir until creamy.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pasta to chicken mixture and toss to serve.