Skip to content
Taco Corn on the Cob Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Ears
- 4 ears corn, shucked, cleaned and cut into thirds
- ¼ C. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Dash™ Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ C. cotija or queso fresco
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Gently add the corn and bring the water back to a boil.
- Reduce heat as needed to keep at a gentle boil, cooking corn 4-5 minutes or until the kernels turn bright yellow.
- Remove from the water and allow to drain before placing in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, seasoning and lime juice.
- Pour over hot corn and toss with tongs to coat (alternatively, place corn on a platter and brush
butter mixture over corn with a pastry brush).
- Sprinkle cotija cheese or crumbled queso fresco over corn and serve