- This classic comfort food is easy to prep and full of flavor. A hint of brown sugar meets Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to provide a delicious twist on a traditional entree.
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1/3 cup low-sodium ketchup
- 1/2 cup egg substitute (or 2 small eggs, beaten)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1/2 cup low-sodium plain fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8- x 4-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Set aside.
- Combine ground sirloin, breadcrumbs, seasoning, onions, beaten eggs or egg substitute and half of ketchup mixture in large bowl; mix well.
- Pat into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Spread remaining sauce over meat.
- Return to oven and cook additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.