Skip to content
Garlic & Herb Artichoke and Goat Cheese Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
Total Time: 23 Minutes
Yield: 15 Pieces
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 3 ½ tsp. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 – 14 oz. can quartered artichokes, well drained
- ¾ C. shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet and press to stretch it to fit the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While baking, mix the goat cheese with 2 ½ tsp. seasoning blend and drain the artichokes.
- Remove pizza crust from the oven and top with crumbles of goat cheese, followed by pieces of
artichoke and top with shredded parmesan. Sprinkle remaining 1 tsp. seasoning over the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are browned and cheese is melted.
- Cut 3×5 into 15 pieces