Lemon Turkey Burgers
- Turkey burgers with a lemon twist. Healthy, zesty turkey is great for the heart and soul.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 tbsp minced onion
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten lightly
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- In a bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Form into four patties.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spray patties with cooking spray.
- Place patties on grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Serve with sweet onion slices, tomato slices and cucumber slices on toasted hamburger buns, if desired.