Skip to content
Grilled Salmon Crostini Recipe
- Achieve elegance on a toasted baguette by using Original Blend. This flavorful small bite is one your guests won't be able to resist.
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp white scallion, sliced thinly into rounds
- 1 lb salmon, grilled medium and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped basil, cilantro or parsley
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped lightly
- 12 thin slices French bread, toasted lightly on each side
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- In a medium bowl, combine the salmon with scallions, lemon juice, capers, herbs, olive oil and the Original Blend.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Lay out the toasted bread slices and pile two tablespoons of the salmon mixture on each.