Skip to content
Lemon Pepper Honey Chicken Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 14 Minutes
Total Time: 19 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush the honey over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- In a large, oven safe skillet, melt the butter over med-high heat.
- Add the chicken and sear the first side for 2 minutes.
- Flip and sear the other side for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake an additional 8-10 minutes or until the internal
temperature reaches 165°F.
- Pour any juices left in the pan over the chicken upon serving.