Skip to content
One Pot Taco Pasta Meal Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- ½ lb. lean ground beef
- ½ lb. ground turkey
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. Dash™ Taco Seasoning Blend
- 3 C. low or no salt beef broth
- 1 C. whole wheat elbow macaroni
- 2 C. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- In a soup pot, cook the beef, turkey and onion over medium heat, stirring frequently, until browned.
- Drain and return the mixture to the pan.
- Add the tomato paste and seasoning blend and stir.
- Add the beef broth and stir to blend.
- Bring to a rapid boil and stir in the macaroni.
- Reduce heat to keep mixture at a low boil. Stir frequently.
- Cook for 12-14 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the pasta is cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
- Serve immediately