Juicy chicken breasts with savory flavor. Dash™, Dijon mustard and lemon juice work together to give a tangy pop to this original recipe.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 8-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- Coat chicken breasts with Original Blend.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet.
- Cook chicken until done; remove chicken and set aside.
- Add mustard and lemon juice to remaining spices in skillet.
- Heat 1 minute to blend flavors; spoon sauce over chicken.