Turkey Bread Stuffing
- A healthier, homemade version of the classic holiday dish with plenty of vegetables and no added salt. Original Blend brings all of the flavors alive in this moist and delicious stuffing.
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 3/4 lb mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup butter
- 8 cup unseasoned low-sodium bread stuffing cubes
- 3 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 1/2 tsp dried sage (optional)
- 1 medium onion
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Chop onion and celery.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees or put stuffing into oven when turkey is cooking.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, onion and celery.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl, add chicken broth and stir well.
- Add vegetables, sage (if using) and Original Blend.
- Mix well and place into prepared casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes and serve with roast turkey.