Turkey Bread Stuffing
- A healthier, homemade version of the classic holiday dish with plenty of vegetables and no added salt. Original Blend brings all of the flavors alive in this moist and delicious stuffing.
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 3/4 lb mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup butter
- 8 cup unseasoned low-sodium bread stuffing cubes
- 3 tbsp Original Blend
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 1/2 tsp dried sage (optional)
- 1 medium onion
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Chop onion and celery.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees or put stuffing into oven when turkey is cooking.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add mushrooms, onion and celery.
- Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl, add chicken broth and stir well.
- Add vegetables, sage (if using) and Original Blend.
- Mix well and place into prepared casserole.
- Bake 45 minutes and serve with roast turkey.