Skip to content
Mandarin Chicken Salad Recipe
- The all-purpose, versatile blend of 14 savory herbs and spices makes this simple dressing light and flavorful. Original Blend can add excitement to any dish.
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 3 cup cooked, cubed skinless chicken
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- For dressing, place together the oil, vinegar, orange juice, Original Blend, mustard and honey in jar with tight-fitting lid.
- Cover and shake to mix well; set aside.
- Combine stock with chicken and celery in medium bowl.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture; toss to mix well.
- Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Add orange segments and almonds; toss gently before serving.