Combine 1 tablespoon each Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend, vegetable oil and lime juice.
- Brush mixture on both sides of steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours to overnight.
- Combine beans, corn, remaining teaspoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon lime juice in medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in small skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortillas, one at a time, and fry 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until tortillas are crisp and golden.
Drain tortillas on paper towels. Grill or broil steak to desired doneness.
- Slice steak and serve on tortillas with bean and corn mixture.
- Top with avocado, lettuce and cilantro, if desired.