- Potato lovers unite with this tasty recipe. Sprinkled with Dash™ Italian Medley Seasoning Blend to bring added flavor to the hearty spuds.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Romano cheese
- 1 tsp instant chicken bouillon, dissolved in1 tbsp. hot water
- 1 tbsp Italian Medley Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 lb unpeeled baking potatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Combine remaining olive oil with Italian Medley Seasoning Blend, Parmesan cheese and dissolved bouillon in large bowl; mix well.
- Add potatoes; toss to coat.
- Place seasoned potatoes in prepared dish.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.