Pork Chops Dijon
- It doesn't take much time or many ingredients to make this feast. For 35 minutes, cover and bake boneless pork chops in low-sodium chicken broth, honey, Dijon mustard and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. Yummy.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 1
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 1/4 lb boneless pork loin chops, about 1/2-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in baking dish; mix well.
- Add pork chops.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 10 minutes.