Crockpot Beef Stew
Coming home to the aroma of savory beef stew is certainly something to smile about. This stew is full of wintery favorites such as potatoes, celery and Dash™ Original Blend to ensure hearty, comforting flavors.
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Yield: 3
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 oz can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lb lean beef for stew, all fat trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 15 oz can chopped whole tomatoes
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- Coat beef pieces with flour.
- Combine beef, vegetables and Original Blend in crockpot; mix well.
- Add tomato sauce and chopped tomatoes; stir gently to mix.
- Add bay leaf.
- Cover and cook at high heat for 5 to 6 hours or at low heat for 11 to 12 hours.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Stir and serve.