Skip to content
- A heart-healthy fish fry in under 15 minutes. Season with butter, Original Blend and chopped parsley to complement the natural flavors of your favorite fillet.
Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 4-oz. haddock or cod fillets
- 1 tsp Original Blend
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in nonstick skillet.
- Fry haddock or cod fillets in pan for 3 minutes.
- Turn over and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Original Blend.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over fish and serve.