Chipotle Deviled Eggs with Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- No boring deviled eggs here. Lemon Pepper and Southwest Chipotle seasoning blends add a unique and satisfying zing.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 1 dozen
For the eggs
- 6 eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Chives for garnish
For the shrimp
- 1 dozen medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place eggs in a medium pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil then
immediately remove from heat. Cover, let eggs sit in water for 10 minutes.
Remove and run under cold water to peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In a medium bowl mash the
yolks with mayonnaise, Dijon, and Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning.
- Fill the egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate while you
prepare the shrimp.
- Pat shrimp dry and place in a shallow dish. Sprinkle with Dash® Lemon Pepper Seasoning on both sides, coating well.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat with olive oil. Carefully add shrimp
and cook until no longer opaque, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove
from skillet and allow to cool. Remove tails from shrimp.
- Top each deviled egg with one shrimp and sprinkle with fresh chives.