Skip to content
Fresh Carrot Soup Recipe
- Get your fill of veggies with this quick and healthy recipe. This fresh carrot soup, spiced with Original Blend, is perfect for any meal of the day and can be served hot or cold.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp Original Blend
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk
- Combine chicken broth, carrots, onion and Original Blend in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 12 to 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Pour mixture into blender; process until smooth.
- Return mixture to saucepan.
- Add milk and heat through.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Soup can also be served cold.