Roasted Red Potatoes
- Low in sodium and bursting with flavor, this perfectly seasoned and perfectly simple side dish has only three ingredients.
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tbsp Original Blend
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and 1 tablespoon Original Blend in a bowl.
- Roast in a preheated 400-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Increase heat to 450 degrees.
- Sprinkle with remaining Original Blend and continue to roast for 5 to 10 minutes or until tender and browned.