Turkey Rice Stuffing
- Dried cranberries and chopped pecans make this simple stuffing a family favorite. This traditional stuffing is made special with just the right amount of Original Blend.
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 2 2/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/3 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large onion
- Chop onion and celery.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add onion, celery and Original Blend.
- Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Add rice to skillet and mix until well coated.
- Stir in dried cranberries and pecans.
- Place rice mixture into prepared casserole and pour chicken broth over rice.
- Cover casserole and bake 45 minutes.
- Serve with roast turkey.