Greek Chicken Roll Salad
A healthy meal that's fit for a Greek goddess. Bursting with flavor, thanks to Dash™ seasoning blends and an array of fresh vegetables.
- Cook Time: 41 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 tsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp pitted and sliced ripe olives
- 2 oz flame-roasted red peppers
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, pepper and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend in a small deep bowl; whisk together.
- Stir in artichokes, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Pound chicken breast between plastic wrap to about 1/4-inch thick.
- Remove wrap and sprinkle each breast with 1 teaspoon Chicken Grilling Blend and rub into chicken.
- Toward lower 1/3 of each breast and to within 1/2 inch of edge, place equal portions of olives, feta cheese and roasted peppers.
- Fold in ends; roll breasts up and fasten with toothpicks.
- Spray rolls with olive oil spray.
- Mix the crumbs with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; pour into wax paper.
- Press chicken breasts into crumbs, turning to completely coat.
- Place 2 inches apart, seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray lightly with a little more olive oil spray.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Turn off oven; let set 5 minutes in oven.
- Divide greens among four plates.
- Place chicken in center of greens.
- Spoon chilled dressing over chicken, dividing equally and drizzling some liquid over greens.
- Garnish with three tomatoes each.