Skip to content
Jalapeño Watermelon Feta Salad Recipe
- Add zest to this easy-to-make summer watermelon salad.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 5 cup cubed seedless watermelon
- 1/3 cup feta cheese in brine, drained and cubed
- 2 small or 1 large jalapeÃ±o, seeded and diced
- 5 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, optional
- In a large bowl combine cubed watermelon, feta, jalapeño, and mint.
- In a separate bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning. Drizzle over watermelon, and toss ingredients gently to combine. Top with toasted almonds, if desired.