A few simple ingredients, including Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, are all you need to begin a flavorful journey to the old world.
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz pappardelle, cooked according to package directions
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes in puree
- Cook ground beef and onion in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until meat is browned.
- Drain if desired.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and seasoning, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- Serve sauce over hot, cooked pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.