Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 c. low-fat milk
- 4 tsp. Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- ¼ c. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 c. plus ½ cup grated gruyere cheese
- ½ c. shredded parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook the cauliflower in boiling water until just tender, about 5-7 minutes. Drain well and pat cauliflower dry.
- Spray an 8x 8 baking dish with oil and transfer cauliflower to baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in cream cheese until smooth. Add Dash™ Salt Free Onion & Herb seasoning. Remove from heat and whisk in gruyere cheese until smooth.
- Pour sauce mixture over the cauliflower and top with additional gruyere and parmesan cheese. Bake until brown and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with additional Dash seasoning before serving.