Skip to content
Air-Fried Pickles Recipe
- Pub-style pickle chips but with an air-fried twist! This homemade recipe features Dash Garlic & Herb for more savory & salt-free flavor added to a classic we love. Save this in time for BBQ season.
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dash Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- On a large plate, mix together flour and seasoning. Coat sliced pickles with flour mixture.
- Place in a single layer in your air fryer. Spray the top of the pickles with a cooking spray. Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Flip over pickles and spray with cooking spray. Continue cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve with dip.
- To make the dip, whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, and seasoning in a small bowl.