Skip to content
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- It's just as easy to make those fan-favorite Lettuce Wraps at home.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1/4 cup hoison sauce (or teriyaki)
- butter lettuce leaves
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- Dash Extra Spicy seasoning, to taste
- Add oil to pan and turn on medium-high heat. Add ground chicken to pan and cook until there is no more pink.
- Add red curry paste, ginger, garlic, red bell pepper, cabbage and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add hoison (or teriyaki) sauce, green onion, and basil leaves to pan and toss, then remove from heat.
- To serve, place 2-3 spoonfuls of chicken mixture onto butter lettuce leaf. Top with Dash Extra Spicy seasoning to desired taste. Enjoy!