Easy Potato Salad
The secret to this simple and satisfying potato salad is Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend. The only thing missing is a big juicy steak or burger.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 lb small new potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup fat-free honey Dijon mustard salad dressing
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup fresh or frozen whole green beans
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water 8 minutes.
- Add green beans and cook 5 to 6 additional minutes.
- Potatoes should be tender when pierced with a fork, beans should be crisp-tender.
- Drain and rinse potatoes and beans in cold running water.
- Combine with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.