Easy Garlic & Herb Macaroni and Cheese
- Forget the blue box and pull out pantry staples to make this homemade side dish that is a longtime family favorite.
Cook Time: 21 Minutes
- 8 oz cooked, drained elbow macaroni
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz cubed pasteurized prepared low-fat cheese product
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss hot cooked macaroni with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix evaporated milk, egg whites, cheese product, shredded cheese and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Toss gently with macaroni.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.