Skip to content
Easy Vegetable Pot Pie
- Comfort food is craved by all, and this casserole is especially beloved by moms who are looking for quick and easy recipes to whip up. Original Blend helps make this dish burst with flavor.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 10 oz part-skim ricotta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, halved
- 4 sheets phyllo or puff pastry
- 1 lb frozen root vegetable medley (potatoes, turnips, carrots, onions)
- 3 tsp Original Blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Choose four 1 1/2- to 2-cup baking bowls.
- Brush each with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cut phyllo dough into circles to fit bowls; set aside.
- Thaw the frozen vegetables in the refrigerator overnight.
- Drain and dry with paper towel.
- Toss the vegetables with the ricotta, mushrooms and 2 teaspoons of Original Blend.
- Pile into bakeware and top with phyllo dough circles.
- Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Original Blend.
- Bake until evenly brown.