Garlic Shrimp Linguini
Here's a dish pasta lovers won't want to miss. Shrimp, linguini and Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend come together to create an impressive dinner dish.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 12 oz uncooked linguini
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and pink.
- Remove from heat and add hot pasta, Parmesan cheese and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend to shrimp; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.