It's a pizza pie with a Dash™ kick. Layered with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and green peppers, this homemade pizza is sure to beat any delivery option.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 1/2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup shredded and divided natural low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz green pepper rings
- 1 lb prepared pizza dough
- 8 oz can salt-free tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press dough out into 12-inch circle on greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Combine tomato sauce and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Spread over dough.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese, mushrooms, onions and green pepper rings.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove immediately from pan and serve.